Monday, December 03, 2007

Feeling upside down

In the past five days our lives have changed radically, been in what seemed like total chaos and then straightened out just fine.

But I still feel like I'm walking through a really foggy dream.

Change as a verb can be defined as: To cause to be different.

Yeah, life certainly will be different. And while, like most people, I like it when things stay the same, change isn't such a bad thing. But I don't like this change. I liked life the way it was. It was just starting to feel like it was my life and also my life that I share Alex. Of course that hasn't changed, but the blue house really felt like home and I was ready to let it be home for a while. Instead, we have to make a new home and it feels like we just did that...

Big, long, pathetic sigh...I just keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason, so there's a reason here, I just haven't found it yet.

In the meantime I plan on enjoying every last moment in the blue house with our ghosts and our Christmas decorations and all our storage!

No comments:

Post a Comment