Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Oh the insanity...

I think I must be crazy...Because I resolved some time earlier this year that I should leave EVERYTHING to the last minute, I hadn't really started my Christmas shopping. Tonight Alex and I braved the crowds and went hunting for gifts. I'm amazed, I'm almost done...one trip to the dreaded mall should finish it all off.

Except for Alex. I have no idea what to get him...it's been hard to get into Christmas this year...it almost feels like it already happened...and I truly have no idea what to get Alex...hints and suggestions are appreciated or he might just end up with a large box of socks, underwear, dress shirts, and ties. 'Cause that's what all guys want, right? Even though he only wears a suit (and a tie) maybe three times a year.

Oh, the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment