Wednesday, December 19, 2007

hibernation

I know why bears do it.

So they don't have to buy Christmas presents.

I would love to make my little cocoon of blankets and snuggle down for a few weeks. I can't believe tired I am lately and I really could probably sleep for a few weeks. Thank goodness the shortest day of the year will be here soon, because this going to work AND coming home in the dark is a big sad.

Really.

So I might impose a little human hibernation on myself tonight...maybe some hot chocolate, maybe a comforting movie (like, say, maybe, it's a possibility, Love Actually), maybe a little gift wrapping and card writing. Maybe.

Fellow hibernators are welcome...just because I want to hibernate does not mean I don't want to hang out and see people.

No comments:

Post a Comment