Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A conversation with Shannon

Shannon, why are you still up and not sleeping? It's past your bedtime and you're exhausted.

Because I need to update my blog. I have lots of pictures of J's birthday party to post.

Ummmm...I don't see your blog updated.

Well, that's because I updated the other one first and now I need to do this one and the photo blog and....

Did that really take an hour? Just one post on one blog?

Noooo...I had to check Facebook and read my RSS feed and make some comments on other blogs and just basically waste time....

So, go to bed!

But...

BED!

Okay. Good night. I'll try to update tomorrow night. Really. Eeep. I need a timer like my kid and I need to be banned from RSS feed reading except for certain windows of time...

Darn. I procrastinate too well for my own good. And why do I have to channel my mother to do what my body's been telling me to do for hours?!?!! WHY?!?!

Sigh. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment