Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Insane website traffic!!!

Okay, so for the past I don't know how many months I've been reading the Pioneer Woman blog. It's amazing. Pretty pictures, good stories (check out Black Heels to Tractor Wheels), and tasty food abound. This crazy, wonderful woman is a ranch wife and still manages to post two or three or sometimes four posts a day - complete with pictures and actual cooking and baking.

I am amazed. And I love reading her. She's great!

Anyway, today she had a giveaway for a DSLR camera. There are 20,382 comments already. And the contest is open until noon tomorrow. HOLY COW! She has an insane following - I thought Dooce got a lot of comments, but this is nuts!

Anyway, if you haven't heard of her - I hadn't until I stumbled upon one of her recipes on some other blog that I'd accidentally found (click click click, how did I get here?) - you should go check her out.

Oh, and I wish I had a kitchen like hers. Either of hers. Big. Space. Open. Nice.

Dreaming...

1 comment:

  1. I used to love Charing Cross Road too...! Glad I found you and your book challenge - toddlers sure do take up valuable reading time...! I also love pioneer woman - fabulous photos and she's hilarious. The comments on that giveaway were up to more than 40,000 when I checked! Mad! Ann x

    ReplyDelete