Thursday, August 26, 2010

Miss her already

J has only been gone a few hours, but I miss her already. I've gone into her room to check on her twice already.

The lucky girl is having some quality time with her grandparents who very kindly came and got her and will be delivering her back next week.

We are going to a wedding. Then I'm coming home to organize, paint and do some work from home/run into work for an hour or two once or twice. Hopefully by the time she comes back next Saturday I will have three rooms painted. More would be nice. Less would suck. And maybe I'll be organized, just in time for our lives to change in September!

Oh back to school.

Goodnight...it's time for me to go to bed and not be woken up by calls of "Mommy, Mommy!" (Although I miss her enough that I'd be happy to hear that. Thank goodness for two modern wonders: the telephone and Skype!)

No comments:

Post a Comment