Friday, November 10, 2006

ahhh...they move...

My favourite daily comic, For Better or For Worse, has a great online site.

For a long long time, the comics were static. Like you'd expect comics to be.

Then a few months ago, the characters eyes start BLINKING...okay...after the initial shock and creeped out feeling, I got used to it. Oh and the initial, am I going crazy, are my eyes playing tricks on me?!?!

But then today, I notice the shadow people in the background walk through the frames....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh...they move

I'm sure I'll get used to it, but sometimes I want to go back to the olden days!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what un-nerves me more...the dude walking out of frame or him magically reappearing as if from out of thin air! I'm assuming the animation is to make them seem more "real". If that's the case, then I fear their reality.

    ReplyDelete