Saturday, November 25, 2006

I like flowers...I like the flowers

When I was a kid we used to sing that song - I like the flowers, I love the daffodils; I like the mountains, I love the rolling hills...Alex came home last night with a bouquet of red roses for me. I don't think anyone has ever given me roses before...or if I did get roses they were part of a mixed bouquet...SO PRETTY!!!

Oh, and the SUN IS OUT!!! YAHOOOO....it's probably cold outside, but that's what winter coats are for, right?

roses

3 comments:

  1. i'm sorry, but someone has given you roses before...when you came home from england! sheesh!

    but, they weren't as pretty as these ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you give me roses? I don't remember...SORRY...That was 6 years ago...what colour were they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If think of snow, cold what you have outside the window...then these flowers are more pretty than any other day or time of the year!

    ReplyDelete