Monday, November 27, 2006

SNOW DAY!

My first ever snow day...I still have to work from home, but I'm at home! There is an institution-wide power-outage where I work, so they have cancelled all non-essential services today.

It's pretty treacherous out there...I'm glad I don't have to go to work and
everything I could possibly need today is within walking distance of my
house. I am a little concerned because Alex will have to go to work and
that means driving on the horrible roads...

It was beautiful last night. Alex and I went out wandering and it was so nice...and even this morning it's still pretty out! Just COLD!

shannon and alexShannon and Alex

The snow on the deck just kept piling up yesterday...

deck yesterday afternoonThe deck yesterday afternoon

deck last nightThe deck last night

deck this morningThe deck this morning

The men came back last night to work on the water main again. We had a
notice on Thursday that the water would be off on Friday and it was
just a bit disconcerting when they came back at 1:00 am last night.
Apparently the boil advisory is still on though...

out our front door

isn't it pretty?!

1 comment:

  1. It is very beautiful! Love winter! (only need to wear warm gloves etc. ;) )

    ReplyDelete