Friday, November 03, 2006

Amy's adventures while I sit knitting...

While I sat at home this week and battled the flu, my cousin and her boyfriend travelled to four different continents...okay, so not just this week, since August, but still....

Amy and Paul started at a red paperclip party in Saskatchewan and some of their other friends have challenged themselves to 50 state capitals in 50 days...and I made a teeny tiny toque...just to show you how teeny tiny, it's pictured next to that other staple of Canadiana, the HOCKEY PUCK...sigh...I miss travelling...

teeny tiny toqueitsy bitsy teensy tiny toque...(there is a baby boom happening among our friends)

I also made this:

what am i???surprise...what am I? Any guesses?

But I can't reveal it until its new owner has claimed it from her mail box.

3 comments:

  1. I'm guessing it is a scarf, no...a hat...no...mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I have that exact same yarn!
    Is that a hockey puck for scale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah yeah...hockey puck is for scale...

    did you try to make a blanket out of it?!

    ReplyDelete