Wednesday, November 08, 2006

more tiny toques and a must-have for vancouverites

Yeah, yeah, I've been quiet for a few days...not like me, I know...

Half of my week and most of my weekend were spend curled up in bed or snuggled under blankets on the couch trying to get rid of the evil flu/cold that I am sure I caught through the telephone from Kelsey in k-town!

Five days inside and being totally swamped at work the last three days means...well, nothing interesting (or even boring) to talk about...if I think it's boring, you'll definitely think I'm boring...

Anyway, while I am cured of my flu/cold, I obviously haven't been cured of my ability to ramble aimlessly...so here's a picture of my second itty bitty toque.

itty bitty toque number twoI LOVE TINY TOQUES! Yay for the one evening in front of the television projects...talk about instant gratification!

And here's a shot of something every block in Vancouver should own...a leaf vacuum...okay, so it's just a leaf blower and a mulcher all in one, but it eliminates nasty, slippery leaves AND that disgusting rotting smell that permeates campus otherwise.

leaf vacuumYeah...definitely one for the ramble category!

No comments:

Post a Comment