Thursday, March 08, 2007

Spring? Spring is here...I think...

I hope...

The last few days it has felt like spring and smelled like spring, but of course today I woke up to lots of rain again. But rain in Vancouver is not a sign of any particular season, just the seasons in general...

It's strange to feel like spring is coming. The days are chilly, but have a warmth to them...not like in the fall when the days are chilly and have a chill to them. But, my poor brain thinks it should be almost winter, so it's a little confused. I don't remember having this much trouble adjusting to missed seasons when I went to Australia and New Zealand or when I came home from there...I would have though the adjustment would have been easier because I could see winter out the window...

Oh well, I'm just happy spring is coming! I love that I don't need a jacket all the time, that there are green bits poking up from the planters on the deck, and that deck weather isn't really all that far away!! YAHOOO!!! Spring means summer isn't far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment