Tuesday, June 03, 2008

A different take on Project 365

Last January, I decided to challenge myself to Project 365. It worked well enough that I kept it up this year. Some of my pictures suck, some are super blurry and every once in a while there's one that I love.

I've seen this girl's work before, but stumbled across it again today. She took a picture of herself everyday for three years and then created this video - there's a long version (2:30 minutes) as well as a shorter version on You Tube.

I love how her hair grows and shrinks and her glasses change. She must have the floor and the place where her camera sits marked because the pictures are remarkably close in placement (I know, Photoshop can work wonders too).

I have a hard time getting my picture a day done; I can't imagine trying to take a picture of myself every day...especially right now...you'd get to see the ever growing black circles under my eyes and my face getting puffier and puffier as the weeks go by!

No comments:

Post a Comment