Saturday, June 21, 2008

You didn't just...

no, wait, yes, you did.

And you did it again...

Ummm...okay...

Alex and I had dinner on Granville Island tonight. As we walked home, we passed a lady on the side walk who was apparently eating a baguette. Nope, that's not strange. Just as we crossed the road something smacked down on the crosswalk next to us. I thought I was going to crazy, but one look at Alex told me he had seen the same thing. The thing that hit the sidewalk, it was a chunk of the lady's bread. Alex figured she must be feeding the birds or something. She was by now "window shopping" and we just kept going. Three steps later, big thunk...yup, you got, another piece of bread.

Huh?

I just don't get it...we're not sure what we did to insult her, but we walked out of there pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment