Monday, June 30, 2008

Pseudo long weekend

Cause that's what happens when Canada Day falls on a Tuesday (or Wednesday or Thursday)...there's a day or two of what to do between the real weekend and the holiday. I had three choices this year - take June 30 as a vacation, work June 30 or work at home on June 30. Originally I had thought I'd work at home, but in the end I decided that I'd got to the office. I'm the only one from our department here today, but it's good...as long as I don't get distracted by the silence. I'm actually accomplishing a lot since there is no one to talk to, the phone has not rung once since I got here and no one is sending email...and this is a good initiation into the not working full weeks that is going to happen from now until I finish work in August (except for two weeks of training...)

No comments:

Post a Comment