Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's Father's Day...

Happy Father's Day Dad!

shannon and paul
Yet again I'm not at home to wish my Dad the best day ever for the best Dad ever, but that doesn't mean that I'm not thinking about him!

Dad, I hope you have a super day...you deserve it, especially because you :
  • put up with a house full of girls
  • were at pretty much every school function and many, many, many games, even when they were during the work day
  • showed me how to use a hammer, a screwdriver, a plunger, a drill and a bunch of other tools
  • made (and still make) the bestest weekend breakfasts ever
  • were my own personal field hockey goalie coach
  • gave and give great advice and know when I just need to vent and don't really need advice
  • have helped me move many times
  • took us all kinds of places to do all kinds of things while Mom studied and wrote papers
  • read books with me as a kid and now share the newspaper when I'm at home!
  • are the best dad ever!
I just realized that my Mother's Day post never got out of my brain, so stay tuned tomorrow for my belated Mother's Day list!
(this is just a small selection of the many things I could list)

No comments:

Post a Comment