Thursday, April 27, 2006

Can I invite Amelia Bedelia to work with me?

If you remember Amelia Bedelia, you'll recall that she was a very likeable person except that she took things extremely literally. If my memory is working properly, and it doesn't always like to do that these days, in Come Back, Amelia Bedelia, poor Amelia Bedelia gets fired and tries to find a new job. One of those jobs is in an office and she is asked to file some paperwork. Well, she gets out her nail file and shreds the paper with it...so...that's why I want Amelia Bedelia to come to work with me...the filing won't go away. The paperwork stuff isn't so bad now, it just needs to find a home and I'm its real estate agent. UGH!

2 comments:

  1. she already works here...you can't have her

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked the one where she made a jelly roll the best. hahaha, jelly.

    ReplyDelete