Monday, April 17, 2006

Game Inventory Quadrumpled!

Okay, so yes, I made that word up...I like the way quadrumpled sounds...ANYWAY, I went away for the weekend and my little collection of games magically grew!!! I now have all sorts of games to choose from:

Trivial Pursuit - 20th Anniversary Edition
Mindtrap
Wizard
Mastermind
A crib board with no pegs
Yahtzee with no dice
Countless decks of cards
Trivial Pursuit - Genus II Edition on loan from my parents
Sorry!
Monopoly
Bilingual Pay Day
Scattergories
Cranium
A bunch of Sudoku and Kakuro puzzle books (man, are they addicting!)
and a big, difficult 1,000 piece puzzle in a variety of shades of blue (do puzzles count as games, cause I love puzzles too!)

I decided to leave the 3-D Smurfs game in K-town...can't remember the point of it and it's most likely missing most of its pieces!

OOOOoooh...I can't wait to have a game night...it's so exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment