Saturday, June 30, 2007

Happy Birthday A Muse

happy birthday a muse
Last year marvellous Heddy decided to get a group of her friends together for regular Girls' Nights. She called the group A Muse and she invited me.

It's been a year and this is the first time I've been able to attend...I think she asked me to host it on purpose. Then I'd have no choice!

Nah, it was lots of fun and I'm glad I was finally able to be part of it. I knew a lot of the ladies, but met some news ones too. There was lots of good food, lots of cake, lots of laughter, and some poker.

know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em
tara gives instructionsTara gives instructions

cinciCinci

traceyTracey

taraTara

jennJenn

rose-annRose-Ann

chips
show me your hand
heddyHeddy

taraTara

heddy and her cameraHeddy and her camera

saskia rakes in the chipsSaskia rakes in the chips

chips and cards
treat bags
Heddy ended the evening by sending us all home with our very own treat bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment