Monday, March 13, 2006

Blame it on Heddy!

Okay...I resisted and resisted and then Heddy sent me hers and that was the end of it.

So now I wonder how long this will last.

It might be like the time I thought I'd join a mailing list, but after two days of being bored by the posts I decided I didn't want to be part of the mailing list any more. So I tried to unsubscribe. But I couldn't. And there were 100s of emails flying into my inbox every minute (okay...so I exaggerate) and so instead of simply unsubscribing, I deleted the email account. It worked. I think. I don't know...I don't have the email address anymore.

Or...it might be like the time, after months of ignoring the franchise (silly kid's book, not worth MY time), I picked up my cousin's copy of Harry Potter thinking, "I'll read the first chapter of this silly kid's book and see what the hype is about and then I'll be done with it." Hahahaha! HA! I read all of that one, and most of the second one, that same day...I was done book three by midnight the following night...

So...will I get bored or will I become obsessed....

I guess we'll see!

But whichever...I'm still blaming it on Heather ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, well, well! Welcome to the blogging experience! heh heh

    Ya, I think it's one or the other...you'll love or hate it! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete