Thursday, March 30, 2006

Can I just say...UGH

I thought it was Friday.
I wish it was Friday.
I want to sleep in.
My right tonsil wants to be siamese twins with my left tonsil.
Or at least that's what it feels like.

The paper demons multiplied over night. I think I've actually stopped drowning in paper, instead I have died and gone to Hell, but instead of the eternal fires and burning and heat, it's paved in paper, wall-papered in paper and decorated with stacks of paper.

But on a happy note, all the paperwork for the end of the fiscal year is in, signed and done.

I'm going to go to the grocery store now. I'm going to treat myself to some Jell-o, some applesauce and maybe if it doesn't have stuff Shannon can't have in it, I will buy some pudding too. And then I'm going to get some sappy, no brainer movies hang out with Roslyn and the DVD player.

Sheeeeeeesh...I'm pathetic...

AND A WHINER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. THAT SOUNDS GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the March-Madness Syndrome. I can sympathize. It's been causing me to veg out at home every night and watch nip/tuck on DVD! haha. It's actually a decent show (but I don't recommend it for you cause there's too much gory-ness). Happy movie watching ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. buck up, pathetic whiner, for now it's really friday which means
    1) the end of MARCH! HOORAH!
    2) punk come to vangroovy! MORE HOORAH!

    ReplyDelete