Monday, March 27, 2006

win a prize...

can you guess what these are?!?!

they were drawn blindfolded...okay, not blindfolded, but we did close our eyes to draw (yes, only the artists, peanut gallery, not the guessers)

send your answers to me...if you're reading this, there is a 99.99999987% chance that you know me therefore you have my address in your address book, on a scrap of paper somewhere, memorized it or something...

THERE IS A PRIZE!!!!!!!

Please use the numbers provided next to each WORK OF ART

Each picture will have its "own" post...AND NUMBER

8 comments:

  1. I guess I'm automatically disqualified huh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you most certainly are!!!!

    but you can help judge the winner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. #2 - CAR!
    #3 - GLASSES!
    #5 - TORNADO!
    #6 - A FIVE-LEGGED WINGED BEASTY!!!!
    #7 - EXTERMINATOR!
    #8 - NIAGRA FALLS!
    #9 - SAND IN YOUR POCKET!
    #10 - WEDDING!

    next time post the instructions BEFORE the pictures! geeeeeeez!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guess for #9 kills me! almost as much as #6. I see two of my 3 weren't even attempted. I'm not sure whether I should be proud or saddened by that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm adding to mine...

    #1 - EYELASHES!
    #4 - A TONGUE!

    i'm done.

    highlight of the day so far:

    boss-man locks his keys in his truck at rona. i send the wrong set of spares to unlock said truck, so he has to come all the way back to the shop. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to come up with a prize of my own for anyone who actually gets #1. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  7. punk...your boss man is a bit of a dweeb...

    big time

    i love that you sent the wrong keys!!!

    ReplyDelete