Monday, January 10, 2011

Hits the nail on the head

Oh my, this girl, Lynnea Malley, sums up Facebook quite well...

And because of Facebook's awesome ability to time suck, three nights a week I'm aiming for no Facebook at my house. Without even trying, I'm doing really well on the weekends...I think the computer slept from Friday afternoon until about 6:00 yesterday when I decided it was time to make my grocery list.

We'll see how this exercise goes. I feel old. I remember a time when my evenings were spent reading or knitting or hanging out with friends. Friends who were in the same room as me. Friends who I wasn't communicating with via computer or smart phone or some other new-fangled technological device.

PS there are still some spots in the homemade giveaway game!...you don't *have* to do your own giveaway to participate...leave a comment and you're in!

No comments:

Post a Comment