Friday, January 14, 2011

Run, run as fast as you can...

...you can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man.

31. Make gingerbread with J at Christmas

Before we went away, we mixed up some gingerbread. I thought we'd bake it before we left, but life got away from us...

excited to start
I ended up sticking it in the freezer and taking it away with us...

concentration
and discovered that my mom also had a batch in the fridge (that made three batches because I had to double mine because I wasn't paying attention when I put the butter in)

more concentrating
So, J and I decided to get baking...

ready to bake
It was great to have a low surface for J to work at. Can you tell which one J cut?

ready to bake
J had a great time...and because she's used to playing with play dough, she didn't try to eat the dough...

look what i made
She made up for it when they were done though. I think she only had little gingerbread men and stars for lunch that day!

gingerbread man
So proud of herself! And so much fun! What a great way to spend the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment