Thursday, February 01, 2007

On Broadway...

I got to see people today...yes, my Mom and Alex both count as people, very important people, but I got to visit with other people today. And I got to spend a lot of time on Broadway.

First I went to the doctor to see about my x-ray...Let's just say I'm extremely frustrated with doctors, radiologists and health care right now and leave it at that. I will likely be going back to the doctor tomorrow to see about my x-ray...

Then I got to go for lunch with a co-worker and she surprised me by bringing another colleague of ours with her...it was great to catch up with the ladies and get out and about.

Then we went to the post office...I like the post office, especially when it means I'm sending people stuff that will make them smile. I sent three parcels today, so hopefully some people will be smiling in a few days (side note: it cost the same amount to send a little parcel to Kelowna as it did to England...and they weighed the same amount....somehow I feel like there's something wrong with that!)

Then we watched the last of the movies and took it back to Rogers. On the way, we ran in to Fifer's brother Dunk-the-Hunk...random meetings with Dunk-the-Hunk seem to occur on Broadway...

Yay trying to get life back to normal...I think I might have overdone it slightly, so I'm taking my sore back to bed with a hot water bottle now...

No comments:

Post a Comment