Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 1: Where Will You Start?

Apparently, I'm starting late...

But I already knew that...

So, here goes nothing.

Each Friday over at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Laura posts some questions for the people participating in her 52 weeks of organizing challenge.

Photobucket


I'm a bit late starting because I just stumbled onto her site last week...but I'm going to try to do it.

The questions from week one:

1. Do you have your list written?
My list is written and you can find it here. It's not done yet, but I'm sure I can come up with (at least) nine more things to add to it. (I LOVE lists. But you might have already guessed that...)

2. What is the first thing on it that you hope to accomplish this week?
Last week, which was really the first week of my challenge, I sorted out my wallet. This weekend, I hope to get the major problem spot on our kitchen counter decluttered and organized.

3. How are you going to make it happen?
I'm not sure if this refers to question 1 or to question 2.

But in any case, I've posted my list on my blog. I have at least three friends who are also planning to do (all or part) of the challenge. I know that in order to complete something like this, I have to make a public announcement of my intentions. So I have. Here on my blog. I told my sister. I told at least one friend. I told Alex (and will be asking for his help on some of these)

As for that dreaded counter. Well, I might even get to it tonight. Armed with a garbage bag and a cleaning cloth. I don't think it's a huge job, but organizing the few things that need to be there and removing all the crap that has accumulated will make a huge difference in our kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment