Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back from the "Island of the Secret Love Nun"

Friday, before we went to the VanDusen gardens for the Harry Potter party, I came straight home from work to finish the book I was reading, Island of the Secret Love Nun. I wasn't sure how long it would take me to finish Harry Potter and Love Nun book was good, so I figured I should get to it!

I got the book for my birthday from my friend Michelle who works at a book store and was determined to get me to read "something different." The bright pink cover didn't scare me away and it was a very interesting, imaginative book. I love that it was totally off the wall, but made me want to read more and more and more.

So today, before the library goes on strike, I think I will venture out to see if they have any more of Christopher Moore's books. I guess Michelle's plan worked. (Oh, and I needn't have worried about how long Harry Potter would take to read.)

No comments:

Post a Comment