Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mutter, mutter, mutter

Today has been one of those days...you know, when nothing really goes wrong, but that doesn't mean that it really goes right either.

My computer at work contracted a nasty cold and my well structured list of things-that-must-get-done-before-the-end-of-the-week exploded and spewed crap all over my desk. Well, not really, but I sure didn't get much done without the use of a computer and now have to go get new bank cards etc because it was a program that captures key strokes and I did some online banking this morning.

The computer is at the computer hospital until further notice, which means I will be travelling between home and my boss's office (while he's away for a few weeks). Neither of which are close to my office or the piles of paper that need to be data-entered and then filed. Grrr....that situation will be remedied in the next couple of weeks though, when we finally, after months of maybe-next-month-the-downstairs-people-will-move-out-so-
the-upstairs-next-door-people-can-move-in-and-we-can-move-over-there move to the office directly next to the boss is actually happening.

Aw grumpy...you should go to bed instead of boring the poor people with your complaints...

Looks like the mutter mutter mutter might be a clear indication that I am indeed from another planet...I've even begun talking about myself in the third person...okay, enough of that, I'm going to try to get some sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment