Wednesday, May 24, 2006

no, the clock on my computer is not wrong

it is the middle of the night and I am still up and still thumping away at the keyboard.

Insomnia has once again hit. I know why, I just don't know how to get rid of it. I think it might be more productive if I go lie in bed, then should the insomnia grant me a reprieve, I will already be cozy and warm.

You know how when something happens that gets you thinking or gets your emotions going, you just can't turn your brain off. Yup. That's me tonight. Brain is stuck on super-duper intensely fast, let's see how much we can think about in a split second speed and I haven't found the brake.

Plus I started working on the web site of which I've been designated template enterer and I was changing some images in GIMP (freeware Photoshop-like tool) and now my shoulder, which has been relatively pain free for a few months is burning. I know it must be related to the mouse.

When will the overworked brain stop ticking. Cause it would be nice to go to bed at a decent hour and sleep for a change.

Jeepers, I'm a whiny baby! I'm going to go lie in my bed and day dream about sleeping. Maybe tomorrow when the sun comes out (*IF* the sun comes out?) I'll be in a better, less whiny mood.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate - I woke up at 5am this morning. At least I've had time for a very long bath and a mango strawberry smoothie. Not to mention a rather thorough update of my favourite movies, books and music on my myspace page.

    I definitely know the reason behind my lack of sleep though - it's my first day at my new job. Woo! Ack! Yes, I'm excited (Woo!) and nervous (Ack!).

    ReplyDelete