Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Spending my life on hold...

I've spent so much time on hold the last few days that I've figured out how to get around the stupid recorded lady who talks to you at Telus...just say agent when she starts talking and you'll get to talk to a real person without having to answer all kinds of silly questions that the agent is just going to ask you again when you finally get through to them after having a 10 minute "conversation" with the recorded lady. I don't know what her name is, but apparently the recorded lady at Bell Canada is named Emily.

Now I'm waiting for the people at IT Services to figure out what kind of a web bundle our office needs....and it's getting a bit annoying!! I am so confused...to the point where I might just stay confused forever...All I really wanted was to know how many hours of dial-up we might need and what account I should send our payment to...and now it's been 25 minutes....

Yeah, not so patient today....

No comments:

Post a Comment