Thursday, September 16, 2010

The difference an hour makes...

Just over an hour ago I left my office in a grey, cool, drizzle and wandered over to the building where I used to work for my yoga class.

I love yoga. It's twice a week and I love it. Oh, I already said that. It's been three weeks since my last yoga class though - we were away (well, I was at home painting) and then last week was gradual entry daycare week, so what precious time I had at the office, I needed to spend at my desk, not doing yoga.

And my body loves me a little bit more now that class is over. The knot that would not go away in my right shoulder is looser. My legs and abs are going to be painfully sore tomorrow, but that's okay. I can handle that. I got to do yoga.

Oh, and when I left the basement dungeon room where yoga class is held (that sounds bad...it's actually a nice, cool dark room for yoga) it was warm and sunny and all blue sky-y outside.

An hour. That's all it took!

No comments:

Post a Comment