Friday, September 10, 2010

Serendipity Designworks

I have a friend who has a business doing something I can only dream about - she designs and sells greeting cards (okay, so I don't really want to design greeting cards, but I would love to have a stationery store. One day when I win the lottery, that's what I want to do...) And her business has the most lovely name - Serendipity Designworks. I love the word serendipity!

Anyway, I ordered a few cards from her a few weeks ago and I was so excited when they arrived in the mail:

serendipity cards
They are awesome! I am very particular about my stationery. It has to be the right weight and the right finish and have the right feel and I could go on and on and on about my requirements. Theses cards totally fit. I can use my favourite pens and they work perfectly and they don't smudge or bleed or anything...I love it! The cards are awesome - some are printed, some have awesome little embellishments attached. And, everyone I've shown them to (or given them to) has commented on how cute they are! I've already sent a few of these away and I'm sure the rest will be on their way shortly...

I really love the Christmas cards too...I'd be putting in my order for those RIGHT NOW if we hadn't gone to England last fall and I hadn't maybe, possibly, bought a bazillion Christmas cards then.

Anyway, I recommend checking out Ann-Marie's goodies and her blog, even if you don't have a paper addiction like me!

Serendipity Designworks is not paying me to write this...it's all me...just because I love paper and I want to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment