Saturday, September 04, 2010

Ready...Set...DONE

No pictures yet, the last coat of paint is drying and then I'll put the rooms back together and THEN I'll take some pictures.

Two rooms done.

And that's it.

I'm not doing anymore.

We're hiring a painter for the rest of the house (I haven't talked to Alex about this yet, but we are. Even if it means we have to wait six or nine or twelve months). We had a painter do the ceiling in the living room and dining room. It took him a grand total of three hours, maybe four, including lunch. It looked awesome when he was done. It was clean. There was no mess (at least no mess for me to deal with) and he was reasonably priced.

So, I think we'll get someone to come and do our bedroom and bathroom and the kitchen and the walls in the living room and dining room. Because I'm not taking two weeks off work and shipping J off somewhere to do it. Just not.

If you know of a good painter who doesn't charge an arm and a leg and your first born child, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment