Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Friend Makin' Mondays on Tuesday....

Somehow I missed last week's Friend Makin' Monday and the one before that was about Fourth of July plans and because I was working because I'm Canadian, I didn't do it...so here I am a day late.

If you would like to participate too, answer the questions below and then head over to Kenlie's blog and leave your link in the comments.

fmm

1) What do you like most about yourself? I'm optimistic (although there are days when I wish I was a little less so...)

2) List three characteristics that you like to have in your friends. Supportive, loyal, kind

3) How often do you brush your teeth? Three times a day...at least...

4) If you could travel anywhere today, where would you go? London. Because I miss it. And it's my fault I miss it. Check out the book blog later tonight and you'll see why....

5) Have you ever met anyone from the blog world in person? YUP! AndreaClaire!

6) What is the last show you watched on TV? Um, well, I had a mini-TV-athon when we got home last night - Rookie Blue, Property Brothers and Love It Or List It (oh, I am SOOOOOOOOO Canadian)

7) What kind of perfume/cologne do you wear? Eau de Shannon

8) How long ago did you complete your last workout? 2 hours and 46 minutes ago

9) What will you eat for dinner tonight? The menu says chicken fingers, but I'm not sure...J and I have to go to the grocery store on the way home so we might mix up the week's plan a bit....

10) Share something fun that you did over the weekend. Alex and I had TWO (well maybe THREE) dates...we went shopping and got a ton of fall clothes for J for next to nothing, we went for dessert on Saturday night and my parents put J to bed and we went to see Super 8 on Sunday night and my parents did bed time duty AGAIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment