Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reason 2937

Alex and I would one day like to move to Kelowna, where I grew up. There are many, many, many, many reasons why we would like to live there. This is one of the non-person reasons.

reason 2937

When we left my parents' house yesterday, we stopped at Mr. Oishi's Garden Farm and picked up a few vegetables . For $3.50 we got all this: 2 bags of carrots, one bag of cucumbers (4) and one cabbage. Seriously in Vancouver one of those bags of carrots would cost at least that much. And they are yummy, sweet, crunchy deliciousness.

For now, for many, many, many, many reasons, I will just have to be happy with living in Vancouver and visiting Kelowna and picking up fresh produce on our way home.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? $3.50 in Edmonton would buy one bag of carrots too...I wanna move to Kelowna also!

    ReplyDelete