Monday, July 04, 2011

A look back...

Back in 2006 I filled this out...and because I have nothing better to do tonight (like the dishes or sleep...ahem) I thought I'd see what my answers are now like (sisters, I know you drop by occasionally...you both answered the questions in 2006 too...) Green ones stayed the same, blue ones are new answers.

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? plain white

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? The Disappeared

3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? red stuff

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? trivial pursuit

5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Real Simple

6. FAVORITE SMELL? J after a bath

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? the asbestos building I work in

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? really? morning already? please let it be Saturday

9. FAVORITE COLOUR? I like blues and purples and pinks

10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOUR? yucky orange (there is nice orange too)

11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? no more than four, because that's when the answering machine picks up. no one ever calls me anyway!

12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? There's going to be more than one?

13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? living

14. Uh...there is still no 14?

15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? vanilla

16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? sometimes

17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I have a teddy who sits on my bed during the day, but usually sleeps on the floor at night

18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? very cool

19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Alex's Honda Civic

20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE WHO WOULD IT BE? my grandma

21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? what is alcohol? I think it makes me sleepy

22. WHAT IS YOUR SIGN AND YOUR BIRTHDAY? cancer - July 3 - odd that this is the same...

23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yup

24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? I have that job - I'm J's mommy!

25. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOUR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I like my brown hair even though it's got golden highlights right now (yellow according to J!)

26. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE? mmmhmmm

27. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? half full

28. FAVORITE MOVIE? love actually

29. TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yup...I was forced to take grade nine typing and as much as I loathed it, typing has probably done me more good than the table I could have made in woodwork.

30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? under the bed storage boxes filled with towels and sheets

31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 13

32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? hockey

33. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? something happening to Alex or J

34. FAVORITE TV SHOWS? I have too many...Bones, Rookie Blue, Criminal Minds, NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, Law & Order (the original and SVU)...

35. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? ick..neither

36. HAMBURGERS OR HOTDOGS? burgers! but sometimes hot dogs are the right thing to eat (usually those times involve a campfire and burnt marshmallows too)

37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? San Pellegrino - limonata

38. THE BEST PLACES YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? home, London, Italia, Copenhagen

39. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER RIGHT NOW? ummm...the screen goes blank after a few minutes of being ignored

40. BURGER KING OR MACDONALD'S? neither

Okay, now I'm going to do what I should have done an hour ago...I'm going to bed...good night!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see that somethings don't change, like your birthday and such! Speaking of which, I'm sad I missed it! My mama is in town this week, but we should get together soon and maybe go to Nuba! My treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NUBA!

    Have fun with your mommy...we should make a date (and then I'll book a sitter...) Life was easier to coordinate in 2006 because the ghosts in the blue house could look after themselves - J, not so much!

    ReplyDelete