Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Better late than never

We were out of town until last night and tonight my best friend migraine decided to stop by for a visit and had me in agony on the couch for a few hours, so I'm behind. On everything. I should really be making lunch and doing dishes. Instead I'm updating my blog and then going to sleep. Early.



So my uninspired, migraine-influenced menu is below. For more ideas (probably more inspiring too) head over to I'm an organizing Junkie.

Monday: Perogies, chicken and white bean soup (we had just come home from our trip...)

Tuesday: Pear puff (but really J had pb&j and some more perogies, I had some Coke and painkillers...migraines suck)

Wednesday: Spaghetti and homemade Italian sauce

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Fish that is not salmon (by request of Alex)

Saturday: Vegetarian chili (probably in the slowcooker)

Sunday: Roast beef, definitely in the slow cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment