Monday, May 30, 2011

We're hungry over here

It's safe to say that last week's meals just didn't follow the plan. Partly because the bug pasta lasted FOREVER. Which is great when you're 2.5 and have decided that there are only a few things you'll eat. Not so great when you are an adult. Also, last week was busy. For no particular reason. Except maybe because it was a short week? I'm not sure. Other than bug pasta, we ended up with perogies, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't on Wednesday.



So here's hoping that this week I do a better job of sticking to the plan. I usually do my shopping on Monday at lunch but since I'm going in late today, I decided that probably wasn't a good idea, so I'll be going tomorrow. Hence tonight's breakfast for dinner.

Monday: Some kind of pancake with fruit

Tuesday: Red Snapper in cumin-cornmeal with rice and LOTS of vegetables

Wednesday: Lemony Dill Shrimp over Pasta

Thursday: Homemade Chicken Strips with sweet potato fries

Friday: Salmon Cakes

Saturday: Neighbourhood BBQ

Sunday: Chili

I'm linking up to I'm an Organizing Junkie - there's lots of great ideas over there. I'm going hunting for warm weather food...I think we're pretty close to the time of the year when I hate turning the stove or the oven on...

No comments:

Post a Comment