Thursday, June 08, 2006

all done!

Whew!



After a few months of slogging away at the afghan, tonight I finally pulled that end through the loop and finished it. I have just a few ends to weave in and then the afghan will get delivered to its intended owner on Saturday or Sunday. And you know what, even though it took hours and hours (believe me the recipient is worth it) I would totally make another one. Although this time, the afghan is for ME! I guess that means I'm off to Zellers/Stedmans for some cheap(ish) soft yarn in somewhat large quantities.

And of course, since my fingers are always itching for something to knit and since knitting is hugely therapeutic and relaxing for me, I have started another project. This one is a baby blanket for one of the never ending stream of babies that our friends have been producing lately. It's very exciting. I think there are four or five couples we know who are all due in October/November.

1 comment: