Thursday, June 29, 2006

Busted Update

My source tells me that various local animal protection agencies (maybe the SPCA and the Humane Society, my source couldn't confirm for certain which agencies) had been in to check out the reptilian zoo in Kits. Apparently the owner of the reptiles is a Zoology student and the various local animal protection agencies who visited were happy with the living conditions for the reptiles in the apartment.

The crocodile survived its fall with minor injuries - some minor bruising and a dislocated digit.

My source also told me that the fate of the human inhabitants of the apartment was still undecided. The building manager didn't have a problem with the large number of pets even though the building has a no pets policy, but the building owner wasn't so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment