Friday, June 30, 2006

Growing postcard collection...

Check out the new additions:

My parents are navigating their way across Scandinavia and filling my mailbox with lovely postcards.

öland

Ö–land - a pretty island in Sweden. Where my Mom said it was very sunny.

stockholm

Then on to Stockholm...this postcard makes me want to go there NOW!!!

norwegian trolls

The most recently dated postcard come from Norway and its trolls.

My parents should be somewhere in Denmark now - either in Haderslev or close to it.

I also got this gem in the mail, but I've been forbidden to discuss it...so here I am, not discussing it.

secret

2 comments:

  1. ack...apologies for the nasty photo quality. it will be fixed on tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Öland just wants to be ugly, no matter what I do to the resolution and size...sorry...that's the way it's gonna have to be!

    ReplyDelete