Thursday, June 15, 2006

phew...

It's amazing how small things can make a difference in life...you know, like the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back and the smile that makes someone's day...

one small change today and all the tension I've been carrying around for weeks just lifted. I could actually probably go take a nap right now. Last night was the worst insomnia so far...mostly because it was accompanied by a brain rattling tension headache...but even that is gone too.

MMmmm...I'm looking forward to actually sleeping tonight!!!

Thanks ladies and gents who had to listen to me whine, moan and complain the last few weeks about the insomnia and related stuff...I appreciate it!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you feel better!! MY TURN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry...your turn will come!!! I'm keeping an eye out for you...I'll let you know if I see anything!!

    ReplyDelete