Friday, June 23, 2006

creating a living space on the deck

...that is the weekend goal.

The deck is not such an appealing place at the moment.

my sad deck

There are even plants growing up and out of it....

ivy

But I weeded the planters...they had lots of weeds....

lots of weeds

lots of weeds

I found a small rose and a Rubeckia and tomorrow Chandra and I will buy lots of pretty plants...I watered the almost empty planters too. I think I found a strawberry plant, but tomorrow I might rip everything out and start from scratch.

weed free

weed free

And by July 8, I hope we'll have the oh-so-nice furniture we picked out...we just need to go buy it and set it up...I hope they still have some!

pretty furniture

1 comment:

  1. I see a painting party happening!! You should get a bunch of us together and we could all do something?? A couple people working on the plants...a few painting the deck...oooh it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete