Monday, April 04, 2011

Eeep...it's not even lunch time yet and already Monday is crazy

Okay, so it's nuts here today. Good thing I made my list last night. I didn't make mushroom soup last week because there was so much chicken soup and there was so much tuna casserole that we had it for dinner again last night.



Monday: Peanut Butter Chicken

Tuesday: Mini Pizzas (using last week's leftovers)

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Maple Syrup Salmon

Friday: Omelettes

Saturday: Cousins dinner - I'm making pasta the rest will be some kind of potluck...YUM and fun!

Sunday: Roast Beef. I have two in my freezer. It's time to cook them.

No time for grocery shopping today, but dinner has been marinading in the fridge since bedtime last night.

For lots of other ideas for menus, check out Org Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment