Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's hockey night tonight!

I thought it was Tuesday today. Until I went for a walk at lunch time and all kinds of people were wearing Canucks jerseys. Then I remembered.

Game 1 of the playoffs!

Now I have Stompin' Tom Connor's hockey song stuck in my head. J's favourite Youtube version is here.

I'm looking forward to an evening of hockey and my confused toddler chanting "Go Rockets Go!" Last year during the playoffs, she stayed with my parents in Kelowna for a week and they have Rockets seasons tickets. So now, J yells "Go Rockets Go" at any and all hockey games.

It can get a bit awkward at Vancouver Giants games...you know. But tonight, it will be endearing and the Canucks better win.

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! One down 3 more to go ;)

    They are going to WIN all of them right? Riiiight?

    ReplyDelete