Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Lovely, lovely paper

Ooooooooooooh....

I went to visit Paperchase. I haven't been there for a while.

Guess what! They deliver to Canada now...not just to the UK. Unfortunately it looks like there are no stands in the Borders stores in the US - it appears that Borders sold Paperchase (and they've now go bankrupt and Borders stores are closing all over).

But I can order online if I want. Not quite the same as going into the store, but I'll take it for now. It's a good thing the shipping is £20 or I'd be ordering from the site ALL THE TIME.

Sigh...

3 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooh! Every time my boss has to go to the UK to see our clients she goes there and gets all the coordinators note books! The latest one I have is the "pop owls wiro notebook" LOVE IT :)

    Probably a good idea that this store isn't here or I'd be broke as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I go to the UK I go there too...I have a drawer of stuff I brought back when we were on our honeymoon and when we went with J a year and a half ago. We had to buy a new suitcase to come home with when we were on our honeymooon (and had an extra bag folded up in our luggage the last time)...in large part because of the paper I'd accumulated!

    ReplyDelete