Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You know it!

On our way home from a little field trip tonight, J and Kelsey were sitting in the back seat and J was "teaching" Kelsey I'm A Little Tea Pot so she could teach it to her class.

Overheard:

J: I'm a little dobobodo

Kelsey: I don't think that's how it goes.

J: ...then I YELL tip me over pour me out.

Me: Why don't you teach Kelsey the right words so she can teach it to the kids at her school?

J: I'm a little tea pot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. When I get all steamed up, then I shout, tip me over and pull me out...

YOUR TURN.


Kelsey: I'm a little...umm, J can you help me?

J: TEA POT. You know it.

And then she yelled the words a few more times. I guess we didn't really convince her that Kelsey didn't know the song...I guess two and a half year olds are smarter than we give them credit for.

No comments:

Post a Comment