Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Kitchen Book - Section Four

I'm back from our little Thanksgiving break...I thought I'd have an internet connection so that I could keep blogging lots, but I didn't (well, I sort of did, some of the time). Turns out that after being away for a couple of days I didn't have the inclination to blog anyway!

the book - section four
I don't have anything fun for the daycare section. It's a bunch of page protectors with the daycare contract, the daycare hand book, receipts and anything else that's relevant to daycare in the back. There is also a page protector with the names and phone numbers of the daycare staff and the other children and their parents.

Pretty simple. Pretty straight forward. But it means that everyone knows exactly where to find that information when we need it!

Boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment