Tuesday, October 26, 2010

When a magazine stirs it up...

This post was originally published at Get Fit Chicks. It may refer to posts on Get Fit Chicks that no longer exist. Please email me if you run into any of those and I will break the links. More information about the reposting is available here

So, I know this is my second post today, but grrr….

You may have heard about the Marie Claire controversy around The Hunger Diaries.

Maybe today you saw the controversy around a Marie Claire writer who wrote the blog post Should Fatties Get A Room? Even on TV?

They made me grumpy. Both of them. You can read about it here.

Stacey and I talked about this when the first article came out and we both felt that the magazine just felt threatened by the blogs...I'm not sure what the excuse is now...

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment