Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Why I need the crazy diet

This post was originally published at Get Fit Chicks. It may refer to posts on Get Fit Chicks that no longer exist. Please email me if you run into any of those and I will break the links. More information about the reposting is available here

Um, so I’m going back to the crazy diet because I need to feel less tired and more rested. Even though I made this decision after some careful thought and reflection and even though, as hard as it can be, I feel so much better once I’ve been on the crazy diet for a few weeks, I was not looking forward to it. If I was anticipating it, it was with dread, not joy.

But.

My brain needs the crazy diet because it’s so overtired, it’s broken.

BROKEN.

Every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:55 I walk down the road to the building where my office used to be. And I lay out my mat. And sit down. And at 12:00 I get to do yoga for an hour.

And today, I’m tired. The alarm didn’t go off. We all overslept and I’m still tired. And I needed yoga. Yoga relaxes me. Yoga forces me to let go of all the junk in my brain. Yoga helps me focus.

I’m not focused today so I really needed yoga.

And I totally forgot to go.

Grrrr…October 15, I will welcome you if it means my brain and my body will stop feeling so tired.

See.

I told you.

Overblogging.

It's not over yet!

Wait for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment